Thursday, January 10, 2008

have you ever listen to an indie songs? well I do. I really hell do. Underground musics really is an art. that's the real music but it didn't click to the market. Because people are the type of creature where they stick on the boundaries, the typical, "the-in", the hot. They follow the trends and act the same as the others. They change their identity and be like everybody. What's my point anyway? actually I just don't have anything to do or I have to do something but I am too lazy to act on it. Yeah, my lazy moments. Gaad, I am so unproductive today. Or I think I wanted to relax from a 3 consecutive days of producing screens, endless presentations, doing my daily assignments, the daily routine, sleepless nights, the moment of pigging out in order to have energy; eating excessive carbo, protein and sitting for the whole damn 3 days. And I came to scan my body to our mirror, and I getting so hell fat! yeah! I'm getting fat! as in fat fat fat! My belly is showing as if they wanna explode, my chins and face are getting round, my arms are getting ticker, i have three zits on my face, and I have an eyebag, and my hair is too long! what on earth am I doing huh? Facing the mirror felt like I am 3 weeks pregnant from a guy I don't know. Or a nerdy geeky girl that all she want to do is work and do weirdy stuff. But!!! Ofcourse, I am just exaggerating all the facts. I just feel like discriminating myself. hehe wait up!!! I supposed to discuss about the indie song stuffs right? hahaha!

Well I have nothing to say naman about the indie songs, what I wanted to say is that, open your mind on the other side of the coin or the world, explore, find and create, and you will see the beauty beyond the ugly perspective of life. Listen to them, and you will hear another beauty and art of music. not just a sloppy rapping thing, or a lovesongs that's too over-rated. ayt!

i want you to listen this indie songs, I discovered this band from my friend, the "Los Indios Bravo" band. they are the only indie hip-hop and pop with a sense of taste and upbeat. =)


This entitled Ulap - enjoy!


















No comments: