Friday, January 11, 2008

Emotional General Cleaning

It was I think the 1st week of December when I suddenly realized that I should clean-up and throw away what's in my closet and start a new life and rebuild my barriers to people that had hurt me. it dawned on me my worth and what I deserve to be treated. So I risked to throw away those people who took me for granted, who did not accepted me of who I am and refused to take a stand on what he or she believed in. I just realized that "hey! she's not your life! there are lots of fish in the ocean, better than him, a gentleman, respectful guy, who will not just think about today but most especially his future. Someone who has a dream, someone who will never satisfy for success. And now I am clearly sure about myself and my future, what I want and what i definitely do not want. Thanks to my past. Thanks and Goodbye.

No comments: