Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cheers for 2008!!

I've been busy and still am busy at my corporate working world. I have lots of presentations and meetings to attend. And I even don't have enough sleep, due to holidays and the production of my presentation. It's been a busy year for me really. like today, we started my presentation at 9am and we had our brain storming on the project until 5pm. Gaad! we stayed the whole day in the conference room! And we expect that we work so hard next week. We have a deadline to meet.

As I am thinking about the loads and the multi-tasking system that I am doing, I just can't believe that at this age of 21; this point of my life, I am holding a big responsibility that may affect the whole company if I didn't effortly do something about it. Now I understand what Spiderman says, and I quote; "Great power comes with great responsibility" . . . I am a little bit naive about everything, but I feel really so excited and psyched of all the things ahead of me. and now I am learning the dynamics in the web industry.

I just hope It will be a good year for me, for my co-workers, my friends and family.

Happy New Year to all!! Cheers!!

-fabulous

No comments: