Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Barok moments ~feeling sick, I can't think of anything = (~

**First** I dreamt last last night that I have breast cancer! (hala) I think it was a warning for me to stop from smoking. But despite of my dreams, I just can't prevent myself from smoking! ~addicted~

Last night, I went to my sister's house because of some important matters. And since it was so late when I arrived (11:00pm), I decided to sleep there instead.

*mike (my sister's friend/neighborhood) and I had a small chit-chat before I go to sleep. It was a fun conversation, and he helped me realized some stuff regarding my current situation. Actually Mike is my confidante, I may say I can share with him every details that is happening in my roller coaster kind of life. =)

Morning of October 02, 2007:
I woke-up early so I might finish some errands early. I went to the coffee shop, Gloria Jeans Coffee (to where my sister is working as a supervisor) to have my breakfast. Then I went to Metrobank Alabang, to pay my bills for the laptop. It was a very loooooooooooooong lane, and the bank assistant teller were ssooooooo slooooowwww... haayyy! sayang oras!

after the bank thingy:

**the rain pours so hard!!**
waahhh!!! I was stranded by the traffic.. huhuhu kung kelan naman na I need to go to work. haayys ang tagal, at mano-mano pa ang pagsakay ko to get in Makati, ~gutom~

Then finally, I arrived at my office! Buti hndi nagalit si Ms. Russ! (wew!) to make bawi, I efficiently finished the SME Toolkit Road Show report in Cebu, and its Photos and captions. So, so far so so good! I like it! I appreciate yung tulungan namin ni Ms. Russ.

*I'm blessed*

Marami din ako ginawa this day, mailing list updates, encoding, ung SME Special Report nga, Yung Forum and research for Los Baños. Tapos ko na din yung Las Piñas Road Show the salt bed city. (actually nauna ko pa isulat yun kaysa sa Laguna, nakalimutan ko si Laguna eh)

**AND now... feeling ko i'll get a fever! Iba pakiramdam ko.. medyo dizzy and nanlalambot :-S haays.. wag naman sana, "bawal mag-kasakit"

And feeling ko puro wrong grammar na ako dito!! hahahaha! kaya nga nagtagalog na eh! Kasi hindi na ako makaisip, nahihilo ako.. huhu

**Later** Pat-pat and I will meet later!! Yihee!!! chika ever about exes.. haayyss.. that's our common denominator.. the exes.. And I am glad we're friends, at least nagtutulungan kami in dealing our exes. (FYI:our exes are bestfriends) haha

oki, gotta go!! ciao!! =*, to my readers, I admit my writings tonight is so so so lame.. and i know my mga mali... sorry.. edit ko na lang ito next time! mwah!!!

No comments: