Sunday, September 23, 2007

GRANDPA'S GIRL


This was taken last Tuesday, September 18, 2007. It was a dinner with my Grand Uncle and Grand Aunt Emilia and the rest of our close friends Tita Estrella and Tito Ceazar in Sanju Edsa Shangrilla Hotel.

Yeah! I'm a one heck grandpa's girl! I really enjoyed talking to him, for I got lots of word of wisdom from him. And I am really amazed of his stories during the World War II. He's 91 years old, mind you.. And I'm glad that he is healthy as a carabao! hehe I am so blessed that I can still cherish the moments with him and his cavalry stories.

I hope and I pray that Grand Unc and Grand Aunt will live longer. . I love them! And They will always remain here in my heart, forever. And I am looking forward to see them again next February for a visit.

-fabulous

No comments: