Tuesday, October 2, 2007

3+1=4 "A Painful Sacrifice"



I think, 4 people who says "I should do it" is quite enough to pursue some concerns that would eventually put into an end. Yeah, it took me almost 3weeks to decide. I asked different perspective, from a serious guy and girl and a chicboy and happy go lucky girl. And almost everybody said that I should DO IT!

Haays... I think they're right, and this would be the very painful sacrifice that I will make. . . I know I should speak my mind for once, and make my own stand. .

As for now, I will not tell any details yet. . I will just keep it to myself first. I'll post it when that "moment" comes.

As for now, I will let my tears flow, and eventually I'll let it dry when that time comes. . Iniisip ko pa lang, parang mamamatay na ako... Ang sakit = ( PERO KAILANGAN

-Sara


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like what I always tell Marco, panindigan mo lang. Yun lang. And remember, you are the captain of your ship. The driver of your own destiny. Happy happy lang! -patpat