Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Meeting "Poging" Pat-pat ~hehe~

Pat and I went to Greenbelt last night. The moment I saw her, I was surprised "Woah!! Patty!!!! You're so damn Pogi!!" hahaha!! She looks a little bit, sassy, a pinch of maturity and a bunch of bi-sexualism!!" joke lang!! She matured a lot! She's stunning mind you! Sayang, pinakawalan ni Marco!! haha And definitely she doesn't want long hair anymore. . Good thing she looks a lot better after the break-up. Yeah! I believe that people became prettier after a bawawaw break-up. And I'm happy for her.


We had a hell fun night! Talking about silly stuff that will surely make you laugh!! minsan maiiling ka na lang =D hehe "haay boys are dogs" hahhaha!! By the way, the food in crocodile grill is so damn delicious! Try it, it's affordable.. 120php and above. =)




"poging pat-pat and fabulous curly pots"









"Tripping inside the dirty comfort room"








"Definitely I had Fun!!! Pun pun pun!!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoy sara! Create a multiply account na then add me... patpatg4. I wanna see our pics. I had a blast too!!!! The POGI and the KULOT! Waha. Mwah mwah. See you soon. -patpat