Tuesday, August 21, 2007

~Roar for this week~

My Horoscope
for Tuesday, August 21:


Something big happens in your love life and you can hardly think about anything else. It could be someone new, or maybe a milestone of sorts with your current partner. Whatever it is, keep smiling!

I am very fond and fanatic about astrology or anything that can read life and future or even a psychological test, ... hehe i've been doing this since I was in college!! When you see my yahoo account, you will see on my inbox about different readings on my love, romance, work and friendship.

I don't know why i am so fond about this, I believe that we are the one who chooses our paths, future and dreams, actually they are really all in our hands, it is up to us how we grab and handle those opportunities. But sometimes it is nice to take a peek on what our astrology is saying, whether they are true or just a fiction, and funny how it seems, sometimes astrology make sense at all! Sometimes it says exactly what happened on that day or the day before!


Anyway, so much for this, whatever happens on this week; whether it's all about my work or my relationship, I'll keep myself happy no MATTER what!

roar for this week!

No comments: