Wednesday, August 22, 2007

**70% grade for the presentation -arg!**

Sir Roy and I were been working out for our newsletter template proposal. It was a partnership creativity inputs where I come-up a concept and sir Roy is the one who executes them through web design. I appreciate our team, the way we work professionally. The way we share thoughts and ideas. And really I'm learning, I learned about the technicalities on web designing;its terms and dynamics, and how to think of an idea or a template where it fits to your audience at the same time it is unique, creative and diverse.

Today is my presentation on the proposal, it went smoothly and I was able to discuss my point on every details that I made in the template. Although some areas were rejected, like the caricature on the editorial; Sir Ado (my boss) wanted to be formal, serious and businesslike - so he wanted s picture instead of a caricature; He wanted to change the textile of the ed's note to the image tile (the yellow and blue one); That's it! and he also rejected the pop-up animation buildings, because the file will be too heavy to be able to send to our million subscribers. anyway, We will work on it today for I will have another presentation on friday. He gave me a 70% grade!! huhuhu! it's okay, I know he was just doing it for me to challenge myself more. I learned that in a workplace, not all your ideas will be accepted, it need a little bit of compromising, adjusting and a lot of revisions in order to fit the common taste, theme and goal of each of any of us. =) wink!

Here is your couple's love horoscope
for Wednesday, August 22:


A happy end to an old problem coincides neatly with an opportunity for travel. Dust off your passports and make sure all your papers are up to date. When adventure comes knocking, you definitely want to be ready.

---> mah comment: I Like it!!! Actually I am looking forward for my next hike this coming saturday with my love.. hehe =) looking forward for the best!

View my new article for this month: click here!

http://sme.com.ph/sme-gadgets/gadgets.php?page=gadgets-082207-01
http://sme.com.ph/sme-news/headline.php?page=news-081607-01
http://sme.com.ph/featured-sme-month/featured-sme-month.php

Have fun reading!!!!



No comments: