Friday, August 17, 2007

Now I'm Learning =)

It's been 2 months since I started working in Planters Development Bank. In my first month in sme.com.ph as a Content Editor, it made me a little bit hard to adjust. But thankfully, because of the help and guidance of Ms. Russelle, and the other team, I am able to adjust easily and learn the whole process and system of web designing. I see to it that as I am working everyday, i will never never last the day with out learning something. From a simple moderating our SME Forum, editing the content of our newsletter every week through dreamweaver, sending the newsletter to our 3150 subscribers until loving the business writing.

I remember when I was in college, I used to sleep in class, or I was amusing myself from doing something when it's all about economics, or business writing. I felt really bored that time, from the mechanics and the technical terms - I really do not appreciate it. Then I declared: "When I am already working, I will never write anything about business! It will be definitely boring!!" I said. Everything turns up side down, and I ate my word! I am now writing different report and articles about business. And what is very amazing, I am loving it! I love writing about different companies, doing some report, I met different people, and some big people like Senator Biazon. just write write and write. Now I truly believe that a writer is really flexible! I learned that you'll enjoy doing the things and the crafts that you love.

I came here in sme.com.ph with an empty cup, and I am glad because my cup is beginning to fill little by little. I am excited for the experiences that will come. =)

Right now I accomplished three articles: Our SME Featured Article about Dental Spa Manila, our SME Gadgets; My Book World Edition II and our Special Report about the SME Toolkit Road Show.

Haayy!! i can't believe that I can write about business easily na, ang saya talaga!!

No comments: