Monday, August 6, 2007

Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo


"Marriage - Laban o Bawi??"


Marriage is indeed a serious decision where you have to make plans and make sure that everything is secured, spiritually, financially, but most especially emotionally in a sense that you know yourself that you could handle a big responsibility of creating a "family". It is a lifetime decision with no turning back. Why am I saying this?? It's not that I am getting married or I wanna get married or something. Actually I'm planning to get married when I turn 25 years old. Anyway! why am I telling you this? At this present, so sad to say, people are getting married in their early age, It sad because they are not yet ready to handle a family or even dealt on their husbands and their married life. And that is one of the reasons why there are so many cases like infidelity and broken families.

Lat Sunday, I went to my sister's house and watched Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo, it was nice and humorous flick, but the movie is telling us that marriage is not a solution to escape a problem. Although the end of the story is positive, but that don't reveals to all of the people who married early, so sad to say, they live if either single parent or separated or divorced. And who are the most affected on this?? Are your children! Those innocent children who did not chose to have that kind of resentment, rejection, pain, agony of experiencing a broken family.

You don't live in this world just to get married and have many children that you can't raise! We are here to succeed, to do our mission designed to us and live life to its fullest. It is not about love, It is not about guys, but it is something that you can prove to yourself that you did it! You finally did your mission.

Marriage is a hotly issue today in our house, actually before, I never introduced my boyfriends to them, but when I finally introduced my boyfriend, they got scared, they thought that I am really serious and I am planning to get married. Well I'm not. Yes I am indeed serious, but I am not planning to settle down. All I want is for them to know whom I love, I want them to accept him. Yes, I know they are very protective, sometimes it feels suffocating, i need my own freedom for once! And I am still fighting for it. I am old enough, I know what to do, I know my limitations; they just need to trust me, and be around everytime I felt like I need guidance. I am 21 years old, so I hope I can become independent.. I know myself.. really.. anyway, so much for this.. my head aches.. ciao!

No comments: