Thursday, August 2, 2007

My New Curly Look


I promised myself that no matter what happened, I'm going to the parlor and perm my hair, sometimes we need to feel different by changing our style. Maybe at some point, it will ease the pain that I am feeling this time. And maybe it will boost my confident to trust myself again to love. I wanna welcome my new year with full of love, blessings and new perspective in life. I admit I 'm not that happy, but I know I can choose to be happy =) .

Things I did on my Birthday:

  • I celebrated my special day in the office. It's fun really, sharing your good times with your new family - the SME solution family. I am truly blessed having them as my co-workers. I never felt being pressured working with them. I have my own time actually. With a good job that I have now, I feel really really blessed.
  • In the afternoon, I had an interview with Ms. Carla of Congo Grille. It's quite fun, I had a good time talking to her, I don't know, but I felt really comfortable with her. After the interview, I went to Robinson's Galleria, had a window shopping, since I never felt tired, I also went to SM megamall, I walk and think endlessly and I realized something, then i rode the MRT and went to Glorietta 4. I had my food tripping; bought a shawarma, waffle, squidballs, ice tea and C2, and lit 2 cigs. It feels good actually, I know it sounds crazy, but I wanna feel my solidarity. Before I am so afraid to go somewhere alone, but that time, I feel very very happy, peaceful and contented. I really had fun with my malling marathon. hehe
  • Saturday: I went to F Salon to perm my hair, it consts 1,245.oo php. The treatment and procedure lasted until 7:30pm, then I went somewhere, then met Dan, Rein and Lj at 9:30pm. We went to Laguna Canlubang, and we drink and puff all night till dawn. it was fun actually
  • Sunday: As we woke up, we had our breakfast and we drink again, (darn), Dan and I went home very late, darn it was 10:30 pm then, we had a small misunderstandings.
Painful Realizations:

  • The two days that I am with my ex-boyfriend, I can feel that he doesn't care about me anymore, he leaves me anywhere, he mingles with others, he never texted me or anything - and it really hurts me. He is not the old Dan once I used to know. He's a totally stranger to me. I don't really don't know what is real, and what is not. I don't know what will I believe in, am I going to believe the words he utters and said that he still loves me ("oo naman! mahal ko pa din siya!"), or will I believe of his cold actions towards me? I am so confused... or he was acting like that because he is still hurt?
Painful reality:
"Action speaks louder than words"
  • For ones, I want to decide for myself, and now (maybe) I am moving on, I'll go on with my life.. and I will stop hoping that he will come back again. So sad, but it's true. . . . =(

No comments: