Friday, August 10, 2007

Addicted to Bart Simpsons


I never believe myself that i'm gonna go crazy over this witty, adventurous and trouble maker Bart Simpsons'! Because of Typhoon Chadeng, I stayed at home for two days (I was stranded by the flood outside our village, so I didn't go out or anything). In order to ease the boredom, I watched the Series 1 and 2 of the Simpsons. As I was watching it, I really can't help but laugh! It was so so much fun, before, I always believe that cartoons like Bart Simpsons is just a waste of time; "Another sloppy cartoons for a manipulative media box" I always said. Ever since I've been sarcastic about Anime's and any cartoons, but when I started watching Bart, oh hell yeah! It was really fun. A very witty boy with a very casual, funny, loving, witty family! And because of that, I will now try to watch other cartoons like GTO, Ranma 1/2 ahaha! Love it! It's a good discoveries to a close minded like me.. :D hehe

No comments: