Wednesday, August 29, 2007

+Can't think of Anything+

I have 3 pending articles, and I can't think of anything. I don't have the mood to write, I don't know why. That's my weakness, if I don't have any mood, I just can't think of any juicy words for my article. My mind is blank, I just can't think of any. My mind and body are so worn out now, and I admit I am still in the point of loneliness and heartaches. How I wish this will be over. i wanna end this, but I don't know how. I feel helpless . . . And I have no one to run to or anything. I still kept my promise to Dan that we will never share what we have agreed on something. We just wanted to make it privately for once. And I know, keeping it in silent kills me, I feel like I'm gonna burst it all out. But I don't know whom to run to. No one knows about my situation. Everybody thought that we're okay and we can settle this in the right time. If only they knew it... hah! WHY????

Anyway, so much for this.. I'll try to write something and be productive for this day... I feel hell.. haays..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't keep it all inside, that's very unhealthy. Repression yan. You can always run to me. -patpat