Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Art of Letting Go

From my Horoscope: Endings are tough, but every ending plants the seed of a new beginning. That may not make this any easier to swallow, but rest assured that you and your sweetie are destined for bigger and better things.

Well I am always wishing for the best for the both of us. I was just wishing that someday he will realize my worth. So sad as it may seem, I have to face the reality that we're really over. I have to face every single days with a happy heart and hoping that someday cupid will find someone for me, worthy of my time and my whole being. I hope I can do this. I know I deserve someone better. haayss..
Today is another day of letting someone go. Jay-em and Fernan, my lunch and kulitan buddies are leaving today. Jay-em finished his OJT while Fernan finished his contract. And now, I am alone again, goodbye my lunch buddies, goodbye my yosi buddies.. haayy I will surely miss you!!! I know you'll find your own path as I found mine. Wishing you all the best!!! **hugs hugs**

I heard lots of news about my ex.. and it hurt me xo xo xo damn much... haay.. I have nothing to do but ignore everything..

I"LL BE ALRIGHT!!!!! SOOONNNN!!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi pots!!

hmmm...what can i say??

at least art pa din kahit letting go..heheh corny..

u know what? letting go is easy to say.. but so hard to interpet it into action..

mahirap..pero dapat.
kailangan tanggapin, pero mahirap.
pero masarap pag nakaalpas ka..
freedom!! hehehe

lesson: don't love too much...(pero this is not fair)

Pots fabulous said...

awww! ngaun lang ako nkpag reply.. anyway, kilala kita! hehe thanks ken!! mwah! keep on reading my blog! thanks again!