Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pots Move: No more tears, No more hurt


Dumb ass Professor

My friend pat asked me last night, "what if makipag balikan si Dan sa iyo?". Hindi ako nag dalawang isip and say, "you know what? I can't imagine anymore myself being with him again, I think enough na yung mga ginawa ko dati. I'm okay now, I'm far more than moved on." Dumadating pala sa point na mararamdaman mo na okay ka na, and that is what I feel right now. Wala nang sakit, wala nang panghihinayang, at wala na yung tought na "I will not do this, baka magalit si Dan". Leaving him is like reuniting with my own self. I started to feel again my self, my own self; the things I like, Music that I fondly wanted to hear, things I wanted to collect. My being. My WORTH in this society. Kenneth is right, he said that I should not waste my time on a situation that will just hurt me. As much as possible I should learn daw to protect myself from people who will just hurt me. OO nga eh, bakit ba ako magstay? Maganda naman ako (haha sumangayon ka na! blog ko to!), I have 35% contribution sa Society natin, I can reach my goal anytime I want, I have lots of opportunities. Why stay on a rotten relationship? But sometimes I believe on the saying na when your smart in academics you're dumb in love department. I think I agree on that. But I am not naman sobrang dumb sa love no! marunong din ako magisip. Ako lang yung tipong, sasagarin hanggang magsawa, hanggang sobrang masaktan. Kapag sinabi kong tapos - tapos na talaga. Pero kung para sa akin, hindi pa, I will push over the limit, kahit mukha na akong tonta. =) the word tonta.. hehe But you know, hindi ko pa kayang makipag super friendly friendly sa kanya. Eh parang jackpot naman ata siya nun?? Hindi niya ako naging GF pero super friend niya ako, ay ayookooo! I am a cool friend, and hindi niya maeexperience sa akin yun. Sa ngayon no friend-friend thingy. Even there are situations na hindi ko maiiwasan na makakasama siya, but it's okay, 1 day is okay to act that everything is okay. One day is like performing on a stage play - a Masquerade. I am in deed an actress sometime. And I will borrow this quote from my head writer "Of some selfish reasons, sometimes I kiss ass". haha! And I can also kiss other ass, if I have to. =)

No comments: