Wednesday, February 6, 2008

February: A tight Schedule

Fabulous Schedule




I consider this February as my most busy month! Here's my "marathon" schedule:

Monday: Meet the Executive Producer of Women's Desk in Starbucks Timog. After that, attend the Obra Kulasa, a festival of Mass Communication Shcolastican's Thesis Documentaries in Taft. Have coffee night with Ms. Abanto and Batchmates. Afterwards, meet with Karen for yosi moment.

Tuesday February 05: Work

Wednesday February 06: Work

Thursday February 07: after work, meet ate then attend a wake of my friend's (my ex's cousin) father.

Friday February 08: Meet my crazy sister again at the coffee shop in Alabang. Do some stuff. In the afternoon, I "may" meet Kenneth and Marco. And in the evening I'll meet with Karen and some other friends from the South. Tambay sa B.F. ,

Saturday February 09: I have a breakfast meeting with Jehan, my churchmate, then go to Clark Pampangga with my colleagues and boss for a conference until 3pm. In the evening I will meet Karen for Caloy's Graduation Party at Agi's crib.

Sunday February 10: Attend mass in the morning. Have lunch with family. In the evening, attend a certain event in Padis Point MOA with karen, cutie and others.

Monday Fabruary 11: Hopefully my rest day

Tuesday February 12: 9am, I will take exam in some place I don't want to tell. =) then work.

Wednesday February 13: No plans yet

Thursday February 14: Happy Puso!!! a night for single ladies. =) will watch movie with single friends.

Friday February 15: I have date with Bien.

Saturday February 16: Meet Jehan in the morning, then Manila conference.

Sunday February 17: Attend mass in the morning, meet my soon-to-be-sister-in-law to attend the wedding thingy bazaar in Mega Mall

I don't have plans yet for Feb 18 until Feb 29. there are 11 days free slots. So what are you waiting for?? Call or text me for reservation of my fabulous presence! hehe =)

No comments: