Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wha Dup Wha Dup??

xo xo fabulous!





What am I up to? I am currently reading Bob Ong's Paboritong Libro ni Hudas . Just Last Monday, I finally finished the series of Coffee Prince; A Korean Novela; FYI I watched that from morning until 11pm without standing and eating! I was supposed to meet with Karen but I am so totally addicted and decided to postponed the meeting (hehe peace out Clitty!) On Friday, my sister and I will watch the series of Six Feet Under, so so so, another film to make my world stops. Really I am so egzayted! =) I also redesigned my room, i changed the artwork on my wall, and exchanged some stuff that I want, from my kikay stuff to my books.

What I am planning for this year?
I will organize a race in Pangasinan. I will buy my new mobile phone, I will visit my dentist. I must lose 5 pounds. I will travel to Hongkong Disneyland and meet Eric my friend. I am planning to have a concert on my 22th birthday. I will have an all out shopping spree. I will buy my own i-pod . Customized my Laptop. I will have one mountain climb this year. I will have a job in a radio station. i will try the dubbing company. and write on all of our media.

So far this is my so "babaw" plans for this year. But I will add on this list and reflect of what should be done and what is not. =)

Cheers for 2008!


1 comment:

akosidudepare said...

try mo creative voices sa dian sa makati, nagho-hold din sila ng voice acting workshops:D