Sunday, October 14, 2007

**Sa Guijo Nights**

more pictures click here!


Patty, Marco, Dan and I went to watch my bro's band's (the wuds) gig in Sa Guijo bar at Makati. It was a very looonngg day for us. Patty and I cherished our moments with our "exes", Marco and Dan. Well, we're trying to be friends with them after the bawawaw break-ups. We just thought that maybe we could cling with each other as friends. We enjoy the night, really.

After the gig, we went to Dan's work, in Gloria jeans, had our cup of coffee and endless conversation. Then at 4 o'clock in the morning we decided to eat in Sinangag express in BF Homes. Gaadd, I had a fever actually, and that time really, I can feel the heat all over my body and slowly I feel weak. I lost my appetite, my taste buds felt sour. But what i was thinking that time; "Sara you're with Dan, so you're fine, no matter what!!" . . . So even I felt weak that time, I still did my most effort to enjoy the day with my ex-boyfriend. Gaaadd! I miss him so.. hargs!

Then, we stayed at Patty's house, we slept there, until lunch time, and that afternoon was very memorable to us, really, total bonding ever!!!! basta, iba trip naming apat nun, asteg.

nakauwi ako mga 5pm.. and grabe, umuwi akong zombie!! as in zombie!!!!! hahaha! Lahat ng trip naramdaman ko.. gaaddd!!! hahaha!

Anyway.. the saddest part..

Yeah, it was fun, but when I was in my room, tears slowly fell down from my chic. for I am back again in reality that he's not mine and will never be. It was like a one day wish, and my wish expired after. So much for love, so much for everything. . . Gaadd, hanggang kelan magiging ganto? Puro hiram na lang lahat.... haays


No comments: