Sunday, October 14, 2007

**I smell something fishy!!**

** please Lord! I don't want finding myself saying, "history repeats itself", Please NO! I don't deserve it, in the very first place. I already experienced it, I don't want to happen again... and I don't want to feel that kind of situation again,... #no apple and christian thingy please!!# People knew, how tragic it was.. And I don't want to be in that situation again for the second time.. Because, this time it's different, I think I'll die if that happens. Please no,... if people have conscience enough, they will never do it...

*** My paranoia is killing me.. maybe I am just too cautious of what will happen, and that's my biggest fear... I don't want to feel betrayed again... please.. = ( it's too much if you'll let it.. I hope my instinct fail!

-pots

No comments: