Monday, June 20, 2011

Dream. Dream. Dream.

My weird dreams last night:


There were two guys in a covered swimming pool. I don't know them actually. And I can't remember their faces. But one, on the further end was slim, thin, then the other guy, who seems to know me, or i think in my dream he's my boyfriend, was a very fat guy.

He called me to jump on the pool. then I jumped then hugged the fat guy. i felt heavy. he pulled me underwater, then I passed out.


Second dream:

I suddenly realized I was in the middle of a very long stairs. I saw a dark ending. I wanted to go up stairs but it was so dark and I felt like I know how it felt to be in that dark end. I feel like I already went to that end but gave up. I was scared, so instead pursuing up stair to the dark, i run. but I notice I was running back and forth. ascending. descending. ascending. descending. until I found a woman holding a chips

"Salamat nahanap kita!" then we went downstairs towards the light.
WEIRD.

My dream interpretation:

First dream:

UNDER WATER : Under water dreams can show you have become very emotional. They show you feeling perhaps overwhelmed. Also they may show that you have been thinking very deeply and examined your feelings and the underlying relationships in your life.

"Also they may show that you have been thinking very deeply and examined your feelings and the underlying relationship in your life" - more appropriate. Been thinking and confuse for three days. *sigh*

QUESTIONS to help you make associations(pick the one that makes most sense to you)
- Have you been very worried about something?
- Do you feel very emotional about something?
- Have you been thinking in a very deep way?
- Have you thought a lot about your relationship?

My Answers: 1) Do you feel emotional about something?; 2)Have you been thinking in a very deep way?; 3)Have you thought a lot about your relationship?

KEY WORDS : Emotional, worried, thinking deeply

KEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "I have been thinking about my relationship with him and..."
- "thinking deeply"
- "I am starting to realise what I did was wrong"
- "I was very emotional about it"
- "I was really very worried about it"
- "I have been feeling very overwhelmed"

My Answers: 1)I have been thinking about my relationship with him and..." 2)thinking deeply; 3)I was emotional about it.

Second Dream:

STAIRS : Stairs in dreams generally mean that you are coming to a conclusion about some issue. The ground floor in dreams symbolises the reality in any given situation - the facts. The upstairs symbolises the higher consciousness or conclusions surrounding some issue. It means that you have come to a decision. Going up and down stairs may suggest that you are coming to some new conclusions or keep changing your mind. Sometimes the upstairs may symbolise your imagination and instincts. But really it is a complex symbol and its best to read through the entire article to understand the various meanings.

QUESTIONS to help you make associations(pick the one that makes most sense to you)
- Have you had difficulty in coming to any conclusions about something
- Have you had to think differenly at all about something?
- Have you been using your imagination a lot recently?
- Have you reached some new level of understanding?

KEY WORDS : Comprehend, concluding, imagining, understanding, knowledge

KEY PHRASES(Pick a quote which captures your feelings right now. Think especially of the day before the dream) :
- "I was unable to come to any conclusions"
- "I am starting to comprehend"
- "I think I understand"
- "I was forced to conclude that..." -- move on!
- "I keep imagining what it will be like"
- "a higher place"
- "greater knowledge or understanding"
- "going one step at a time"

No comments: