Tuesday, October 12, 2010

quotes

Here are cute quotes I really like, I'm not into quotation, but then sometimes, it is good to see other perspective or opinion over love,relationship, friendship etc., and these quotes may gives you enlightenment over a very disappointing situation or something that will help you say what you want to say that you can't say.

Most of the quotes are from the movie Sex and the City -- I knowww I'm such a fan!! lol


"I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox." - Woody Allen

"After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh" - Mr. Big

"That's the thing about needs. Sometimes when you get them met you don't need them anymore" - Carrie Bradshaw

"No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you'll never get through it without your friends" - Carrie Bradshaw

"The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourself" - Carrie Bradshaw

“Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them.”

“Maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down and sometimes, like now, they get you so high."

“I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.”

“The only thing worse than a liar is a bad liar"




No comments: