Friday, October 22, 2010

questions

Sa totoo lang, ang dami kong tanong sa isip ko, pero ayoko na lang isipin or hanapin.... bahala na, i guess time will tell... and time will tell me which way to go...


I am again in the process of rebuilding and knowing myself again.. In some ways, I'm kinda lost but then kahit ganito yung na-fi-feel ko, nagpapatuloy lang ako. Kasi minsan pwede ko mahanap yung sagot sa paglalakad ko...

If someone let you feel you are less of a person, will you let them?

If love is the sweetest thing that God has created, how come there is pain and heartaches?

Fate or free will?

How come despite of having everything, you still want more?

Everybody wants to feel loved, to be needed with words of affirmation, how come you feel like no one ever does that to you?

Is there any love if he can't accept your flaws?

How would you know if he loves you?

Why am I here?




No comments: