Saturday, October 9, 2010

POSITIVE

POSITIVE define as having a real position, existence, or energy; existing, or energy; existing in fact; real; actual; not dependent on changing circumstances or relations; absolute; opposed to relative; as, the idea of beauty is not positive, but depends on the different tastes individuals.


They say there are some things you can't describe, some situations you cannot explain how or when did it happen.

If it is love, will a person be able to describe what he or she feels towards someone? Is it sometimes possible that what you feel is indescribable?

There was this friend of mine who got married with his one-year-girlfriend. I remember the time when he and his girl decided to get married, there are many people reacted with the sudden decision of tying the knot with the girl. Some said that they are rushing things. Others said that she got pregnant that's why they need to get married.

Then I asked him, "why are you getting married? I mean you only knew him for one year or so?"

"I don't know. But once you feel that she's the one, you will know", he said.

Then I asked him again "Why do you love her?"

He kept quiet and just look at me and said "I don't know, I can't describe... love for me is something you can't explain nor describe --- you just feel it".

Does this mean he really is feeling something deep over the girl? Why am I asking this? because someone again answered me the same answer. It was coming from a very special person, someone i love so dear. I asked him of what he feels for me, and then he answered

" [super looong pause] To tell you honestly, I can't describe Sara.. but positive" ------ positive? what do you mean positive. Kinda confusing right?

I don't get it..






No comments: