Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Black Valentine's

DJ: “I know you’re hurt when you find out that your best friend had a crush on your crush but . . . . . blah blah blah”
I was in the van when I heard a DJ giving advice to a young lady. It was so funny *laugh* really it made my day.
I was wearing an “all black” outfit today, I don’t know, I just feel like wearing them, or maybe because I feel so down because of what “happened” with some of my fragile personal life, fragile is the term! haha
Today, I’ve been fond greeting my friends a “Happy Black Valentine’s”. My friend, wapo once asked me, “why black?” Then I kidded him, “because I’m black!” hehe but then I later explained that Black Valentine’s are for single people I guess.
In a tradition, black is a sign of mourning, pain and heartache; you wear black clothes during interment or when someone died. Yes, indeed, something died – and that’s hope, love and confident has died inside. Yeah, I admitted that I am in a state of “emotional mourning”. I know it sounds so cliché and desperate, but really this is what I feel. But as what I always telling to people and myself “you’ll or rather I’ll get by, with a smile”
Feeling ko tuloy sinalo ko ang “Black Valentine’s Day” sa sobrang down ko. Amp.
Well speaking of “black” , while I was working, muntikan na akong ma-black out because of stress and pressure, sakit sa dib-dib kanina. I don’t want to be nega or something, but grabe, grabe talaga kanina. I’ve been trying to finish my 15 to-do-list but I only finished 8 tasks. Even though you maximized your time by eating and smoking fast, I cutted-off all the personal agendas and stuff, been focusing on the slowwww computer but you’ll just get disappointed because you can’t finish everything. Then you’ll decide to stretch your self by working sooooppeerrr over time, yet your time and effort still aren’t enough! Gaaaddd! There are times that you can’t control things. And that’s depressing. Seriously.
And because of my tired mind and muscles, muntikan na ako masagasaan as in MUNTIKAN NA masagasaan ng isang ten-wheeler truck while I was crossing the street going to our village. Gaaad! I thought it was the end of my fabulous life! Wew! Good thing I didn’t die with a ten-wheeler truck! Or else I might end-up having my wake with a close casket! Of course! No one can restore my face, because of the wasak and putol-putol na buto because of that truck. Buti kung sana if there are Frederico Diaz and David Fisher (of six feet under) here in the Phil who could restore my face, eh wala noh! And ang panget, I died na panget. No way! WTF me dead? Amp. Grabe! Sobrang nagising ako sa katotohanan, na why am I dwelling on my problem shit when I just can’t be happy and contented knowing that I am still alive despite of all this pain and heartaches? Tsk tsk.. I think I forgot my thankful spirit. I should somehow thank God for I am still breathing, alive and kicking! Good thing I realized that earlier before it’s too late. I imagined tuloy when I was in the tricycle, me a soul lost in the wilderness, well that’s really black – forever black. Unknown. Scaarry!
Anyway, “Happy Black Valentine’s” to all! May the force of ten-wheeler truck be with you! What the! *kiddin’*


Here's the video of Clean and Clear Black Valentine with fafa Piola I mean Piolo Pascual


1 comment:

PINKaren=) said...

Pek!! Argh. Naka-block na yung chat thing dito. How are you na? Miss you. Hug