Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thank You Caloy


novel by Wei Hui
Caloy is really a friend in deed. Last Tuesday I struggled to the image that I will post for our Wednesday's Editorial's Note on our BizLink Newsletter. Good Thing I have a one hell creative, talented friend that was on-line on my yahoo messenger. Thanks to yahoooo!!! I buzzed on caloy and drew me a picture that somehow will reflect to our ed's note. and woala! he drew me a brain with a hard hat. and it took him 10 minutes to do that... *applause* gifted child eto! Hats Off to you carlo doce! =) *hugshugs*

THANKS Dude!!!! Sa susunod na lang ang kape.. *lablab*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahaha!! linagay pa tlga e. thanks din pots! at least naging artist din, lagi na lang kc lasingero e. hehe~

Anonymous said...

hahaha! lasingero. amp. =) talentado ka. period. lasengerong talentado! akalain mo nga naman ow! yu ow!!!! bsta andito din ako for you -pots