Thursday, August 16, 2007

"Pots" - my legend




When I was in Sophie I was asked to create my own myth by my Professor in Literature, so I thought of my favorite things and this was what came up

There was once a couple who lived in a land called Cookie. They were Mr. and Mrs. Chips. They owned a cookie bakery near the Cookie Park. The couple was too old and his wife was barren so they can't have a child. They were lonely so they prayed and offered a big ginger cookie to the goddess of cookie for three consecutive days.

Then one day, while Mrs. Chips was kneading dough, their dog went up the table, and it accidentally dropped a plastic of flour with sweet vanilla fillings in the pot. Because of what happened, a white striking light appeared in the pot and found a beautiful and tan baby girl inside. They were amazed and happily thankful to the goddess of cookie. The couple named her "Pots", for she was created by flour with sweet vanilla in a pot. =)

-END-

No comments: