Thursday, August 23, 2007

A little bit of crazy

" Have you ever noticed that the more special you treat someone, the more that someone takes you for GRANTED?!? . . . It is like they think you won't ever change . . ."


They say when you love someone, you'll never get tired of loving them and especially you'll never get tired of doing anything for him. But what if you were taken for granted? Do you still willing to do anything knowing that you were taken for granted? I hate that feeling, when you love that person, and you want to do everything for him, just to be with him and see him that he's fine but you will notice that something's wrong of the "give-give" situation? But the worst feeling is though you're aware of it, you still tend to accept things and be thankful that at some point you'll see him needing you. A part of my self says that it is wrong, it is wrong of spoiling him and giving him much confident that i will always be here for him ready to help and catch him whenever he needs it; although a part of me wanted to continue those silliness because your rational thoughts is telling you that "It's okey, because you LOVE him",

Why love we're created? When all this stuff tends to hurt you in the end? Why loving so much means a greater sadness and risk? I once risked for love, but look what happened? I am now still sacrificing for a person to comeback. I know, I don't deserve this to wait too long, I know I have my life. But my life is so dull without the one you truly love! So even you know that you will get hurt, even you visioned that at the end of the road you'll never have him, you still continue this disillusionment of having him someday.

I always believe that love is a give-and-take process in order to work out a certain problem, or in order for relationship to work out. It takes two to tanggo, but how will the problems be solve, if the other one is the only one who's willing to solve and fix things? Maybe the other should take his part? Or maybe someone should end this? Yes, love is in deed a risk, and now I am starting to risk everything, to risk the feelings once blooms in my heart that stating to die little by little. I should start to stop the illusion of the love of never ending. I am truly tired of hoping and trying to do my best for love. Maybe I have to take a step of looking forward. Believing myself that there is a greater love that is waiting in the end of this journey when I started to forget my feelings for him. As I am writing this line, I can't imagine how it will end, I know it will take too long to heal my wound but I know someday, I'll be OVER HIM.. =(

No comments: